vietnam travel tips for making vietnamese spring rolls
Why do we show how to make fried Vietnamese spring rolls?
Thousand times we have answered the question: how to make Vietnamese spring rolls? After joining Vietnam holidays with us, tourists have many times to taste Vietnamese spring rolls and they love this dish.
- 150g Cellophane noodles
- 150g Sweet white turnips
- 150g Soybean sprouts
- 150g Onions
- 350g pork shoulder
- 2 new laid eggs
- 30 Rice paper sheets
- 20g Dried black mushrooms
- 50g Chives, Flour, lettuce leaves and fresh herbs
Components of the sauce:
Garlic and chopped chilli , white rice vinegar, a little sugar, ground pepper, nuoc mam( fish sauce), carrot(150g) and green papaya.
Making the sauce for serving:
- Peel and slice the papaya and carrot, pickle with a little salt and sugar. Leave for 15 minutes . Wash again. Squeeze slightly.
- Mix the Nuoc Mam( fish sauce) with a little water, vinegar and sugar. Add chopped garlic, chilli and ground pepper. Finally add the papaya and carrot.
- Serve hot with the dipping sauce and salad.
- Grind the pork meat. Chop the sweet turnips, onions and Soybean sprouts. Chop Chives.
- Soak the Cellophane noodles into tepid water for 10 minutes. Rinse, drain and cut with scissors into small pieces( 1.5 to 2,5cm)
- Soak the mushrooms into tepid water for 15minutes and wash them thoroughly, remove the stems and chop finely.
- Mix all the minced ingredients with the eggs and little pepper to make stuffing.
- Mix the flour with little water to make a paste.
- Place one tablespoon of stuffing at the base of each rice paper sheet, roll it. Fold the sides toward the centre and roll all the way to enclose. Paste its edges with a little sticky flour.
- Fly the rolls in hot oil until they turn a golden brown color. Please keep your fire small.
vietnam travel guide
- how to make Grilled Chicken With Citrus Leaves
- vietnam car rentals
- vietnam currency, exchange rates, aTMs...... in vietnam
- vietnamese restaurants in hanoi, halong, sapa
- famous vietnam food restaurant in hue and hoi an
- famous vietnam restaurant in saigon
- time - business hours, telephone, tipping.....
- vietnam transportation
- How to get to vietnam
- vietnam weather
- visa to vietnam
- foreign embassy in vietnam
- list of vietnam museum
- all vietnam cruises
- all vietnam tours
- all vietnam holiday packages
- top luxury halong bay tours
Please contact us for more information
Vietnam Travel Information
Customize your trip
Dear Mr. Huy Hoang
We had a wonderful amazing trip and will return as soon as we can afford it again. Thank you so much! I will write a great review on tripadvisor. Really the guides and hotels and tours were awesome. Ms. Nhung was very sweet and refreshingly honest, very likeable. Mr. Tam was fantastic, highly knowledgeable and funny. Probably our best "tour" was the day we spent on motor bikes visiting the tombs near Hue. The bikes allow for a much more intimate view of the countryside. And then - as I wrote - Mr. An was absolutely the best guide ever...Read more