hanoi travel guide for happy hanoi holiday!
hanoi travel guide - what to see?
8 must- visit places in Hanoi:
- Temple of literature, Vietnamese first university - built in 1070 AD( top rated Hanoi attractions).
- One pillar pagoda, built in 1049 AD with unique architecture, could not be seen anywhere in the world( top rated Hanoi attractions).
- Charming Old Quarter consists 36 streets.You can wander through to see the artisans working on their special craft and souvenirs. You can see the real life of Vietnamese people here( top rated Hanoi attractions) .
- Water puppet show, unique vietnamese culture, was created in the beginning of the 11 century in the north of vietnam. You can see puppet shows on stage everywhere in the world, but puppets are performed in water just in Hanoi( top rated Hanoi attractions).
- Ho Chi Minh( HCM ) complex including HCM mausoleum, the Presidentail Palace, HCM´s charming boutique garden and HCM´s stilt house.
- Taking cyclo through the French quarter and Old quarter is really interesting. You can witness Vietnamese daily activities at real atmosphere( top rated Hanoi attractions).
- Walking around Hoan Kiem lake is very romantic.
- Ethnology muesum displays all the things related to the daily life of 54 Vietnamese ethnic groups( top rated Hanoi attractions).
hanoi travel guide - where to buy?
Hanoi is not yet a shopping paradise like Hong kong or Bangkok. Hanoi city is like a big market where you can buy everything in big Hanoi shopping centers or in small shops. However, the best buys are souvenirs and traditional handicrafts like lacquerware, ceramics, embroidery, silk and paintings......
+ Big Hanoi shopping centers: Trang Tien plaza(near Hoan Kiem lake)and Vincom Tower at 98 Ba Trieu street.
+ Small Hanoi shopping areas: streets in old quarter.
hanoi travel guide - how to shop?
To be smart and discriminating customers, you should examine carefully the products you want to buy. The first reason is most of things are made by hands, so some small mistakes on the products are normal. The second is that many shops do not allow to return or change things. The third is that many shops put high quality things and low quality things together and customers could not see the difference. For these reasons we organize Hanoi shopping tours to traditional villages where you can see how they are made and you can shop there.
More information on Hanoi shopping tour for nice hand-made products, please visit:
hanoi shopping tour
collection of daily Hanoi tours
- hanoi city tour(1day)
- hanoi tour by night(1day)
- hanoi tour(half day)
- hanoi art tour(1day)
- bestselling - halong bay tour (2days/1night)
- bestselling - halong bay tour(1day)
- sapa holiday(5days/4nights)
- tamcoc - highlight of vietnam vacation(1day)
- perfume pagoda - good choice for vietnam vacations(1day)
- cuc phuong adventure tour(1day)
- mai chau 2 or 3 day tours
- mai chau 1 day tour
- handicraft tour(1day)
- all hanoi tours
stopover Hanoi tour packages
Vietnam Travel Information
Customize your trip
Dear Mr. Huy Hoang
We had a wonderful amazing trip and will return as soon as we can afford it again. Thank you so much! I will write a great review on tripadvisor. Really the guides and hotels and tours were awesome. Ms. Nhung was very sweet and refreshingly honest, very likeable. Mr. Tam was fantastic, highly knowledgeable and funny. Probably our best "tour" was the day we spent on motor bikes visiting the tombs near Hue. The bikes allow for a much more intimate view of the countryside. And then - as I wrote - Mr. An was absolutely the best guide ever...Read more