8 must-see attractions for hanoi holiday
top rated destinations for vietnam vacations
top hanoi attractions for hanoi holiday
- Temple of literature , Vietnamese first university - built in 1070 AD( top rated Hanoi attractions) with 82 doctor steles - UNESCO world heritage for education document.
- one pillar pagoda, built in 1049 AD with unique architecture, could not be seen anywhere in the world( top rated Hanoi attractions).
- Charming hanoi Old Quarter consists 36 commercial streets. You can wander through to see the artisans working on their special craft and souvenirs. You can see the real life of Vietnamese people here( top rated Hanoi attractions) .
- Water puppet show, unique vietnamese culture, was created in the beginning of the 11 century in the north of vietnam. You can see puppet shows on stage everywhere in the world, but puppets are performed in water just in Hanoi( top rated Hanoi attractions).
- Ho Chi Minh( HCM ) complex including HCM mausoleum, the Presidentail Palace, HCM´s charming boutique garden and HCM´s stilt house.
- Taking cyclo through the French quarter and Old quarter is really interesting. You can witness Vietnamese daily activities at real atmosphere( top rated Hanoi attractions).
- Walking around Hoan Kiem lake is very romantic.
- Ethnology muesum displays all the things related to the daily life of 54 Vietnamese ethnic groups( top rated Hanoi attractions).
attractions nearby for hanoi holiday
If you have more time to spare for Hanoi holiday, there are so many incredibly beautiful landscapes around Hanoi city that are lesser visited by tourists: Tam Coc or Perfume pagoda is filled with series of strange rocky limestone formations rising from a sea of rice paddies. A sampan rowed by locals will let you be more and more surprised at the stunning nature beauty. These areas are the best countrysides for Vietnam tours.
Besides the nature beauty, you can also visit vietnamese traditional handicraft villages where you see and try your hands in making ceramics in Bat Trang pottery village or try to paint in old vietnamese styles in Dong Ho painting village or see the artists making silk in old ways in Van Phuc village or Thay pagoda and Tay Phuong pagoda in the countyside.
hanoi holidays - daily departure:
- all amazing hanoi tours
- hanoi city tour for 1 or ½ day
- highlights of hanoi
- discover fascinating Tam Coc(1day)
- perfume pagoda(1day)
- discover secrets of nature(6days/5nights)
- traditonal handicraft villages(1day or half day)
- halong bay tour( 1day)
- luxury halong bay cruises !
- recommended temple, pagoda for hanoi tours
- luxury hotel in hanoi
- hanoi restaurants
Vietnam Travel Information
Customize your trip
Dear Mr. Huy Hoang
We had a wonderful amazing trip and will return as soon as we can afford it again. Thank you so much! I will write a great review on tripadvisor. Really the guides and hotels and tours were awesome. Ms. Nhung was very sweet and refreshingly honest, very likeable. Mr. Tam was fantastic, highly knowledgeable and funny. Probably our best "tour" was the day we spent on motor bikes visiting the tombs near Hue. The bikes allow for a much more intimate view of the countryside. And then - as I wrote - Mr. An was absolutely the best guide ever...Read more