planning a trip to Vietnam and are having difficulties
deciding where to go and what to do, what you cannot miss
and what to skip. From the feedbacks of our customers,
Vietnam Spirit Travel would like to recommend some
activities considered by travellers as must-do's when you
are in Vietnam....
Hoi An Hotel
The two-storey Hoi An is 160-room, 3-wing, quiet hotel surrounded by a large 1.8ha tropical garden. It's conveniently located just outside the Ancient Town. The rooms are an average size and comfortable. Furnishings and decor are tasteful.
The 250-seat restaurant serves a mixture of Asian and international meals and Hoi An specialities. It's large, rather institutional, and used mainly for weddings and banquets.
However, as nearly all visitors to Hoi An take advantage of the wide range of good restaurants in the Ancient Town, you'll probably only use it for breakfast, which is apparently very good.
Recently, the Hoi An Hotel has been upgraded to four-star standard.
- Superior: rooms in simple decoration, garden view in 25m2.
- Junior: rooms with garden or swimming pool view in 30m2.
- Deluxe: rooms in special decoration, with either garden view or
swimming pool view in 30m2.
- Senior Deluxe: rooms with garden or pool view in 32m2.
- Suite: suites at each, a luxury living and one bed room en-suite
with garden or swimming pool view in 60m2.
here to chat live with
one of our tour advisors!